REVolutionary technology gives you the ability to track your performance during your workout, after your workout so that you see results. We use the latest heart-rate monitoring technology and medical grade body composition scanning to understand your body. Your journey to a healthier you should be gaged on where you started and how you got there.
Heart Rate Monitoring
InBody Scan Preparation
- Maintain your normal fluid intake the day before
- Stand upright for at least 5 minutes before scan
- Remove all heavy objects such as jewelry, watches, belts, wallets and jackets
- Use the bathroom
- Eat or exercise for at least 3 hours prior
- Consume alcohol or excess caffeine for at least 24 hours prior
- Use a sauna at least 24 hours prior
- Use lotion/ointment on your hands and feet
What you should expect at your first class.
16322-A Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land, Texas